- What poll called you? Was it an actual news poll (Reuters, Gallup, etc.) or was it some jerk's rant disguised as a poll (aka. a 'Push Poll').
- Did the pollster ask you for your gender, implicitly or otherwise? For example, did they ask to, "speak with the man of the house"?
- If the pollster believed you were female, what questions were you asked? Did they ask to speak with anyone else in the household? Who?
- If the pollster believed you were male, what questions were you asked? Did they ask to speak with anyone else in the household? Who?
- Did the pollster ask if your household was a nuclear family? If you do not live in a spousewith2.5kidsanddog household, did the pollster still want to talk to you?
- Did the pollster have to face the fact that you don't fit into the Patriarchal gender binary? Was the pollster forced to hang up due to a brain hemorrhage? Or were you eventually pigeonholed?
- If you have a hyphenated last name, did you have to repeat it to the pollster? If so, how many times?
Copyright June 2008 by F*ck M*sculinity